Sales | Events | Classes | Tutorials | Garden Tips
Love is a Gift that Grows
The greenhouse is overflowing with beautiful Orchids, fragrant Mini Roses, stunning Narcissus and unique Succulents & more – all swoon worthy! Pop by and choose a gift for your beau that grows with your love.
Gifts Made with Love
Finding the right card to say I Love You is no easy task. But don't fret! The garden shop is stocked up with cards ranging from totally-mushy to cute & witty and everything in between. Pair yours with the perfect pantry good, aromatic candle or romantic book, sealed with a kiss!
You're the icing on my cupcake!
Looking for the perfect place to win over your sweetheart? Swing by the cafe this weekend for some extra special treats. We're baking up Meyer Lemon Curd Tartlets, a Strawberry Chocolate Layer Cake and Chocolate Cupcakes! Your Valentine will sure love you a latte. ;)
1. Dig a shallow, wide planting hole.
2. Mix the native soil with Planting Compost at a ratio of up to 50/50. Add a good starter fertilizer to the soil mix. We recommend Gardener and Bloome Planting Compost which is full of beneficial microbes and mycorrhizae at the ratio recommended on the box.
3. Spread the roots evenly in the hole, then back fill with your soil mix. The first roots should be just slightly below the surface of the soil. Be sure not to bury the graft!
4. Water well.
5. Trees should be lightly staked for about one year and may need protection from rodents and deer.
6. Water new trees and shrubs as needed the first year.
What kind of bare-root trees do we have?
Bare-root trees are easier to plant and to transport. It's also the time when we have the widest selection at the best price (25% off)! So if you are looking for a new fruit, flowering or shade-tree, come on in!
Enjoy your plants!
Farm & Garden