Sales | Events | Classes | Tutorials | Garden Tips
Entrance to this family friendly event is FREE and will be held Rain or Shine. Stop by the nursery on Saturday, October 22nd from 10am-3pm for a fun fall day with apple tasting, cider pressing and live music!
• Cider Pressing | Fresh pressed by Cidermaster Sam using apples from Perkins Variety Apples in Sedro-Woolley. Grab a sample or purchase some to take home!
• Apple Tasting | Taste over 60 unique & heirloom Washington State grown varieties
• Apple Trees | First chance to special request bare root apple trees. View 2017 Fruit Tree List Here.
• Flower House Cafe | Mulled cider and delicious apple pastries available for purchase
• Live Music | 11am-12pm | Jim & Betty Lightner
It's going to be a lively day at Bayview Corner! You don't want to miss out on Goosefoot's 11th Annual Mutt Strut, starting at 12pm and the last outdoor Bayview Farmers Market!
Farm & Garden