Sales | Events | Classes | Tutorials | Garden Tips
Join us on our Facebook and Instagram pages on Wednesday, June 17th for an all-day social media takeover with Rebecca Koraytem of David Austin Roses! Rebecca will be answering your rose questions and chatting all things fragrance. As the U.S. Sales Executive for DAR, she is full of rose knowledge and gardening inspiration!
What: Social Media Takeover with Rebecca Bull Koraytem, the U.S. Sales Executive for David Austin Roses
Where: Bayview Farm & Garden Facebook & Instagram Pages (instagram.com/bayviewfarmandgarden)
When: Wednesday, June 17th | All-day
• Rebecca will be taking over our social media accounts answering all your rose questions and chatting rose fragrance
• Ask questions by commenting on her posts on our pages and she'll reply back
• Join in on Facebook: facebook.com/pg/bayviewfarmandgarden/ or Instagram: instagram.com/bayviewfarmandgarden
• All posts and information will be permanently on our Facebook & Instagram pages – so you can keep coming back to it for inspiration and guidance!
Just for her! We have put together a few baskets to make shopping for Mom this holiday a piece of cake! Give us a call, pay over the phone and pick-up at the Garden Shop just in time for Mother’s Day. Scroll below for the collections — something for every mom to love.
Dig into Spring!
Celebrate Spring at Bayview Farm & Garden! Join us for great deals off the entire store, Dj vramanos in the Garden Shop and food and drink specials from the Flower House Cafe! Browse the store and take advantage of all the beautiful new plants, outdoor pottery and gifts for the home and garden. Dig into Spring!
Spring Sales Fri March 20 | 9am-6pm:
• $15 OFF every $75 spent
• 25% OFF Perennials
• 25% OFF Trees & Shrubs
• 25% OFF Outdoor Pottery, Statuary, Arbors & Trellises
• Food & Drink Specials from Flower House Cafe (10am-4pm)
• Dj vramanos in the garden shop (12-3pm)
Bare Root: Lowest Price of the Year!
Never planted a bare root tree before? Instructions can be found below, along with a complete list of our fruit trees available. Bare root trees are easier to plant and transport now, which means we offer them at a lower price than when they are potted later in the spring.
1. Dig a shallow, wide planting hole.
2. Mix the native soil with Planting Compost at a ratio of up to 50/50. Add a good starter fertilizer to the soil mix. We recommend E.B. Stone Organics Planting Compost which is full of beneficial microbes and mycorrhizae at the ratio recommended on the box.
3. Spread the roots evenly in the hole, then back fill with your soil mix. The first roots should be just slightly below the surface of the soil. Be sure not to bury the graft!
4. Water well.
5. Trees should be lightly staked for about one year and may need protection from rodents and deer.
6. Water new trees and shrubs as needed the first year.
25% OFF Bare Root Stock: Starting Feb 1st
Bare Root Trees arriving at the nursery mean that Winter will soon be drawing to a close and Spring is just around the corner! This is also the time when we have the widest selection of fruit trees available at the best price – pruned and ready to plant!
Never planted a bare root tree before? Instructions can be found by clicking the button below, along with the full list of our available bare root fruit trees. Bare root trees are easier to plant and transport now, which means we offer them at a lower price than when they are potted later in the spring.
Santa is coming to Bayview Farm & Garden! The Holiday Market in the greenhouse is filled with cheer and a cozy spot for photos with Santa taken by the amazing Jamie Farage of Farage Photography. Browse the greenhouse for fun gifts, decor and greenery galore and get your Santa pictures! Pets welcome, no reservations needed (first come, first serve).
Fresh Cut WA Grown Trees
Christmas Trees have arrived at the nursery! Every year we are amazed by these premium, Washington grown trees from our favorite 2nd generation family farm in Mossyrock. Wander the rows and take in the fragrance of Natural Noble Firs, Sheared Noble Firs and Frasers to pick out the perfect tree to bring home. Plus – fresh wreaths, Eucalyptus & Pinkberry stems, garland, swag and so much more available now. We have everything you need to adorn your home for the holidays!
Join us next Saturday for our annual Apple Day! Entrance to this family friendly event is FREE and will be held rain or shine. Come by for a fun fall day – full of apple tasting, cider pressing, live music and more! RSVP and more details through the button below.
It's that time of year – our Summer Progressive Sale starts this Saturday, August 10! Stop by for discounts throughout the nursery and greenhouse – think bee healing plants, blooming shrubs, shade trees, garden accents and more! Check out the savings below!
Summer Progressive Sale
Phase 1: Perennials, Vines & Summer Annuals*
30% Off: Sat, Aug 10 – Fri, Aug 16
40% Off: Sat, Aug 17 – Sun, Aug 25
*excludes fall veggies
Phase 2: Trees, Shrubs, Outdoor Pottery, Arbors & Trellises
20% Off: Sat, Aug 24 – Fri, Aug 30
30% Off: Sat, Aug 31 – Fri, Sep 6
40% Off: Sat, Sep 7 – Sun, Sep 15
Friday, August 23 | 6-9pm
Enjoy an evening full of live music from Secrets, beverages and tacos from the Flower House Cafe and great sales storewide – including an exclusive 20% OFF preview sale of the 2nd phase of our Summer Progressive Sale. Click the button below for details and to RSVP.
20% OFF Trees
Farm & Garden